Membership Benefits 2018
- One Member per company (company exclusive, not category)
- Online Directory Listing- includes your photo, contact info, live links to your social media and website, and biography/additional paragraph.
- A 10 minute Spotlight Speaker opportunity once a year.
- Lead a Mini Mastermind (MMM) training session to share your knowledge
- Option to participate in and help the group further by participating as a volunteer on the Welcome Team or behind the scenes.
Rules of Civility
Civility simply means to be polite, respectful, and reasonable in behavior and speech. At SABRE Networking, we expect all of our leadership team and Members to lead by example and carry high standards of how they treat the people that they interact with. We all have the power to make an impact for good in other people’s lives! Our goal should also be to connect, equip, and give. At SABRE Networking, we:
- Greet and acknowledge one another
- Say please and thank you
- Treat each other equally
- Are direct, sensitive, and honest
- Are respectful, even when disagreeing
- Are generous, even when there is a cost to doing so
- Refuse to participate in gossip, either listing or spreading it
- Acknowledge our mistakes and make adjustments in order to grow from them
- View failure as a positive force in learning
- Keep an open mind, about both people and ideas
If you have an issue with another member of the group, we encourage you to reach out to them directly to address your concerns. SABRE Networking has a zero tolerance policy for gossip, talking behind people’s backs, and disrespect among members.